Thursday, January 19, 2012

Post #1 - RPG 303

Consider the home you know the best, how does this space help define a sense of place?

The home I know best is the house I grew up in. 16 Innisbrook Road is not only the house with the red shutters at the end of a cul-de-sac, but it is the place where I truly grew as a person and learned the most valuable lessons of my life. I’ve always felt safe there. I am greeted by smiling family members whenever I return home. The sense of place that I have developed from this home is comfort and security. I am always welcome and this place is what I consider my safe haven. There is no reason to be guarded or worried because within the walls of my home lie so many memories. Regardless of whether the memories are happy or sad, they happened at a place that I love and value so much. 16 Innisbrook Road Skillman, NJ - the home that I have spent the most time in throughout my life.

No comments: