Friday, December 7, 2007

Third time is not the charm

Yes I finally got it. I knew what I was going to do well. I was going to combine all of the different writing styles I acquired freshmen year, and use them to make an amazing episode. I went to the Winter Park library and I found something that deeply interested me. An advertisement that was guaranteed to gyp anybody that bought into it. I used my Art History style to write about the picture at the top of the article, and what the artist was trying to accomplish by putting it in the advertisement. I used my Darkness Visible writing skills to make it whimsical and entertaining. Then finally I used my writing about movies style to interconnect the episode with one outside theme. Yes I thought to myself, "this episode is going to be amazing". "Finally I will get a good grade on my episode". If you read the title you know how this turns out. Not to be anti-climatic, but I didn't receive that grade I thought I was going to receive. As a matter of fact I received a grade on this episode worse then I did on the other two. I was a sad, confused student that day.

No comments: