Sunday, October 14, 2007

Class Project

At first, when we were told about the class project we had to do, i did not like much the idea of writing about the Winter Park history. I did not find it very interesting and thought it was going to be more difficult to get information about the topics. Then, when I saw the topic I was assigned to I really thought we were not going to find a lot of information. The fact is that when I started reading about the old Winter Park and how it was intended to be at first I started to enjoy the project. It was very interesting to read about the former inhabitants and how they have been displaced in the recent years from what used to be the place where they used to hang out in their free time.

1 comment:

ksteele said...

By looking at just the syllabus, i thought that i was in for a lot of work for the web-page. I had never made a web-page before, so i was pretty nervous. Luckily, Jorge knew exactly what we were doing and was able to guide me every step of the way. I learned a lot about Hannibal Square Library and how much Rollins College contributed to it.